This was our 2013 Jayco Flight Swift 198 RD

THIS WAS OUR 2013 JAYCO FLIGHT SWIFT 198RD, PARKED AT THE TOMBSTONE TERRITORIES RV PARK IN ARIZONA



Sunday 19 January 2020

A little break from my blog

Fredenbeck, Germany


To all our dear friends and blog readers. My absence from the blog is because I am again in Germany. My mom passed away today and my sister and I were fortunate to be here and to have spent her last days and hours with her. When I return to our travel trailer at our  RVPark in Florida I will resume my blogging. My apology of not having left comments at other blogs, but Blogger or perhaps Google will not cooperate. As soon as I pressed  post my text disappeared into cyberspace.
Wishing everyone a happy time wherever you are.

7 comments:

  1. Our condolences to you and family, she is now at peace. No apologies necessary, take car and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marlene and Benno, I am so sorry to hear this. although the silver lining is that your Mom had her two girls by her side and there is no greater gift than that. As Bill said, no apologies necessary. Safe trip home when the time comes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our deepest Condolences for the loss of your Mother. It was nice that you and your sister were able to be with her.

    Rick and Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Condolences to you and your sister. It has been a challenging time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would echo what Patsy said, my first thought when reading your post was, how sad to lose your mom but wonderful for her that you and your sister were able to be with her.
    Our condolences and no apology was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your mom, glad you were able to be there with her.

    ReplyDelete