This was our 2013 Jayco Flight Swift 198 RD

THIS WAS OUR 2013 JAYCO FLIGHT SWIFT 198RD, PARKED AT THE TOMBSTONE TERRITORIES RV PARK IN ARIZONA



Thursday 28 March 2024

Such nice weather, but we are heading home

This past week we did not do much except for the usual shopping, laundry, cleaning and hiding from the rain until the sun showed up again.


I have still a collection of photos that I took during our stay here in the winter that I didn’t post. Perhaps they will find their way into my blog in a while. However, this morning the Farmers Market in Sierra Vista was on again while we were in town. During my stroll through the stalls several things I found quite interesting and I took photos for you to enjoy as well.





This fella gave me a demonstration on the various Steel Tongue Drums






Very unique pens, all very nice and they do not shoot! but not my price range




Month end is upon us and we have decided to head out tomorrow morning on our trek home. The route will be Roswell, Amarillo, Oklahoma, Joplin, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Detroit + 40 miles to home in Canada. How long we will be on the road, we don’t know yet. I cannot promise to post from underway, but  perhaps it will happen. If not, you’ll hear from me when we are home.


Wishing everyone a Happy Easter and thanks for dropping in.

16 comments:

  1. Always something of interest at the open markets.
    You might take your time coming home. The forecast is very wet for the next week.
    Stay Safe and Enjoy the Easter Weekend.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe Travels and I have enjoyed your posts this winter .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the safe travels and you do a great blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of great stuff to look at, at the Farmers Market in Sierra Vista.
    Enjoy your journey home. We have taken the route home that includes those cities in the past. Though ours would turn north after stopping near Detroit to spend time with our son and his family. Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We too have driven this route before but are looking forward to it again. Maybe you might consider coming across Detroit to Ontario?

      Delete
  5. Save travels home, we usually take that route but are trying something different this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Looking forward to your posts coming home.

      Delete
  6. Some of those vendors have some mad skills! Others, not so much. All are interesting to see though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In general these vendors ask a bit more for their stuff than in the stores, I find.

      Delete
  7. What a fun market to check out. Safe travels as you head East.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love fleamarkets and farmer's markets.

      Delete
  8. The market looks interesting. Safe journey folks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, maybe you have a chance to visit it also in the future.

      Delete